Wednesday, May 21, 2008

brians surprise and nail art

Posted by Picasa
Well I finally got around to getting brians surprise for his birthday and retirement with out him knowing. I slipped the aquarium shop girl my mobile number and we sorted things out so when dad went to pet shop i tagged along... I managed to get a guy to come and install everything even fill it for me, alas i did have to call Brian home so he could see how to work the high tec.. filtration system. He loved it on sight whew.... he is fussing over it already and there are no fish in it yet not until we get back from holidays oh the wait will kill him.....
Now here is a sight for sore eyes posing for this was not an easy task. but as you can see i have happy hands now. Yesterday they looked more like sand paper when you felt them so I returned and they fixed the u.v polish by removing it and i insisted i have nail art done even though I have french polish.... The customer is always right, right, but it still cost me fifteen dollars I got discount, so I should have they were at fault, but im happy now and ready for holiday..

No comments: